Partner Reseller & Distribution Licencing Program:
LD licenses organisations to become Partner Resellers or Distributors in their country / region. Partner Resellers and Distributors are in two general categories:
- Partner Resellers: specialist corporate training companies who want to include simulations in their offering, or
- Distributors: business textbook publishers – or academic intermediaries – who want to promote a text book by bundling access to an appropriate ‘companion simulation’.
Example 1: UK Reseller Partner – corporate training:
In the UK, for example, the licensed Partner Reseller corporate training company is Campus2Corporate, a specialist in the graduate’s transition from campus to corporate workplace. They are licensed to deliver selected simulations under a co-branding agreement.
Example 2: UK & EMEA distributor – publishing:
Pearson Education distributes access to The Strategy Experience simulation, developed by LD, in association with the textbook Exploring Strategy.
Example 3: Worldwide Distributor – academic intermediary:
The Case Centre distributes access to a wide range of selected simulations that best complement the most popular case studies available from The Case Centre. For further information:
Explore the opportunities:
There are other opportunities to bundle & distribute access to LD’s ready-to-use simulations with textbooks in selected worldwide regions – or to develop custom simulations. Please contact us for an exploratory discussion without obligation.
Benefits of the LD Partner Reseller & Distributor Licencing programme:
The Partner Reseller & Distributor licencing programme offers:
- Co-branding of simulations with the partner company logo within the simulation platform website
- Training of partner company personnel to administer, operate and facilitate the simulation
- Favourable volume-based discounts for access to the range of LD simulations